Exercise is great, but when combined with a healthy eating regime you are on your way to an even better, healthy and happy lifestyle. The Nutrition plan is designed around your culinary and ethnic preferences. I look at your food diary and develop a nutrition plan that your taste buds will love and enjoy.
Don’t worry about your treats, you don’t have to give most of them up, but just eat them in moderation. I will work with you to help you achieve your goals – whether it is to lose weight or to start a healthier lifestyle.
Benefits of the Nutrition Plan
- No need to guess what meals to eat, a variety of option shall be provided for you.
- Your nutrition plan will list the best way to eat right.
- You will know what foods boost your energy levels, what foods keep you full for longer and more.
- You will learn how to swap NOT stop the foods you love.
- You will lose fat and feel great.
- A healthy diet has been proven to prolong life and reduce the risk of diseases and common illnesses by eating the right food at the right time.
- Book a nutrition plan and get a FREE copy of this eBook
FOOD2SPARKLE RECIPE eBook
FOOD2SPARKLE RECIPES: 100 tasty recipes for a healthy lifestyle all year round.
The Food2Sparkle 100 Recipes eBook is the ideal companion for your healthy lifestyle. Stop the fad diets and stop trying to lose weight and gain it right back again using unsustainable methods. There is a better way to stay fit and healthy; this recipe eBook is a must-have and should always be within reach in your home.
Do you tick any of these boxes?
- Not eating enough protein
- Trying to starve yourself to keep the weight off
- Not eating enough vegetables
- Taking fat burner supplements
- Not eating enough healthy fats
- Binging on junk food at weekends
- Completely confused about nutrition
- Eating low fat products packed with sugar
- Think that healthy eating is just too difficult
My recipe book will help you
- Increase your vegetable intake
- Include healthy fats in your diet
- Include more protein in your diet
- Learn how to make healthy food tasty
- Include calorie and macronutrient breakdowns
- Are wheat free, gluten free and refined sugar free
- Include meat free alternative ingredients wherever possible
- The 100 recipes has some great education on Hormones and nutrition tips
Are the recipes dairy free?
Most recipes are dairy free. In the majority of recipes where dairy is present, I also recommend a dairy free substitute. For example dairy free yoghurt, this can be easily obtained in UK supermarkets and increasingly around the world.
Are the recipes free from Gluten, Wheat, Sugar and Alcohol?
All recipes are Gluten, Wheat and Alcohol Free. They are also free from refined sugar. Sugar appears in the form of fruit and honey. In some of the ‘Treat’ recipes, I have used a plant-based sweetener called stevia or coconut sugar. I do emphasise that these recipes are ‘Treats’ and should be consumed in moderation.
Food Dairy Analysis